Sourcing Analyst (Temp)
- Job Title
- Sourcing Analyst (Temp)
- Job ID
- Kingwood, TX 77339
- Other Location
There’s a reason Insperity ranks in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 32 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and one of the best benefits packages in the business, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, our work environment and our commitment to our employees’ personal and professional success are the reasons we’ve been regarded as one of the “Best Places to Work” for 16 years running.
Responsible for creating a “WOW” experience when leading interactions with external and internal customers by consistently exceeding expectations and demonstrating and delivering superior customer service. Our Sourcing Analysts have a direct impact on business results for Insperity Recruiting Services by providing the best talent for our organization and our clients’ organization. Consults with clients regarding their short and long term talent identification, talent attraction and engagement strategies while demonstrating and delivering superior customer service. Works with clients to educate them on the range of sourcing and recruiting products and services available. Clearly demonstrates leadership traits that support the goals, mission and values of the company.
Under general supervision and much decision-making:
- Consults with clients and prospects to set clear sourcing and talent attraction expectations; verifies qualifications and skills needed while recommending the appropriate sourcing solution within our sourcing services product offering.
- Identifies and engages passive and active candidates through various methodologies including but not limited to cold calls, networking, complex internet searches, professional organizations, alumni associations, job postings, resume databases, and through Insperity’s own RMS.
- Ensures timely delivery of qualified candidates to sourcing services clientele.
- Creates and develops content for sourcing and social media training. Delivers training to both internal and external clients.
- Contributes to Insperity’s candidate and prospect focused social media and blogging efforts.
- Acts as an Insperity branded individual on social media and web channels.
- Recommends and implements client recruitment advertising and client branding efforts in a timely manner.
- Conducts research proactively and investigates new technology and creative sourcing methods to generate a continuous candidate flow of top talent.
- Reports on business metrics on a regular basis.
- Communicates effectively via telephone, email, online chats, webinars and social networking sites, and quickly and successfully develops positive candidate relations.
- Analyzes complex, multi-faceted information and grasps new ideas quickly.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience) is required.
- Three to five years of related work experience is required.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Knowledge of employment laws relating to recruitment.
- Expert knowledge and proven track record tapping traditional and non-traditional online data sources such as job boards, internal databases (ATS/CRM), employee referrals, search engine syntax for at least three search engines, social networking tools like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Proficient at time management and organization with a strong sense of urgency, flexibility, and adaptability.
- Proficient in primary and secondary intelligence gathering.
- Command of search automation tools, RSS and Alerts, rapid data entry, parsing tools, and desktop efficiency tools.
- Knowledge of current industry trends, technology and best practices.
- Customer service capability in a team oriented environment.
- Ability to interact with multiple internal and external business units.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective problem solving/decision making abilities.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs and demonstrated ability to learn other application programs, as needed.
- Strong telephone presence and confidence.
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly.
At Insperity, we believe diversity is the #1 quality of leadership. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.