- Job Title
- Accounting Manager
- Job ID
- TOMBALL, TX 77377-3741
- Other Location
GCT Logistics provides transportation services and solutions. We have more than 100 years of experience in the Oil & Gas Industry, with a large network of carriers in our database. GCT Logistics enables shippers to access a single point of contact for selection and qualification of hundreds of carriers and full cycle logistics management.
Ideally, we are seeking an individual who holds themselves to the highest ethical standards, has a strong desire for personal growth and professional success, are driven and has no problem rolling up their sleeves to achieve success. If this sounds like you – please apply today!
We are currently looking for a reliable Accounting Manager to join our team. As an Accounting Manager, you will supervise and participate in, all day-to-day accounting activities. In addition, you will be establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting financial information.
- Plan, implement and oversee overall accounting strategy
- Oversee accounting daily operations
- Take responsibility for accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger bank reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity
- Monitor and analyze accounting data
- Provide ad hoc schedules as needed by management
- Regularly produce financial reports or statements
- Adhere to proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5 - 10 years of experience as an Accounting Manager
- Excellent computer skills on MS Office; intermediate Excel skills including pivot tables and VLookups
- Excellent knowledge and experience with accounting software and databases. QuickBooks expert abilities required
- Understanding and knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Coordinate with company CPA for tax return preparation
We value our employees’ time and efforts. We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.