Permanent - Receptionist / AP / Admin - Construction Firm
- Job Title
- Permanent - Receptionist / AP / Admin - Construction Firm
- Job ID
- Burbank, IL
- Other Location
- Family-owned construction firm
- Approximately $65 million annual revenues
- Over 100 years of quality work, nationwide!
- Safety is the #1 priority of the company
- Impeccable reputation for integrity, service and problem-solving
- Focused on sustainability for a greener future
- Hands-on owners work hard in the business
What the Company Offers You:
- Average employee tenure of 11 years!
- Financially stable employer
- Experienced. fair manager to provide guidance
- Small close-knit team environment
- Minimal incoming call volume due to auto attendant answering system
- 100% paid medical for employees – BCBS
- Negotiable vacation
- 401(k) with 4% match
- Dental and vision
Your Role with the Company:
You would be an essential member of the team for supporting the accounting department and preconstruction and operations team. You’ll report to the firm’s controller, staff accountant and will work closely with key members of the operations and accounting team. You’ll spend approximately 5% of your time answering phones, 75% of your time on AP, proposal writing support and other word processing functions. The rest of your time would be split among various other office responsibilities as assigned, including filing, ordering office supplies, etc.
- High School Degree
- Background in receptionist and administrative functions
- Exposure to data entry for AP or other accounting data
- Experience with letter and email writing and professional document preparation
- Microsoft office proficiency
ABOUT DK COLE & THE PROCESS:
DK Cole is a privately owned executive search and consulting firm, and we have been engaged to fill this position for the client company. We maintain a high level of ethics in dealing with both clients and candidates, and a very high level of confidentiality with candidates' information. Thanks in advance for your interest. Please send your resume in Word and provide a phone number where you can be reached between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Your information will be held in the strictest of confidence.