- Job Title
- Operations Manager
- Job ID
- PITTSBURGH, PA 15221-4638
- Other Location
Our client has been providing early health intervention services to children since 2004. They are the most requested early intervention provider in the greater Pittsburg area. It is their main goal to provide a good work/life balance with a strong emphasis on continuing education, beyond the requirements of the state and professional organizations for their employees and the customers they serve.
You have integrity and hold yourself to the highest ethical standards. You have a reputation for excellence and your attention to detail is impeccable. For you, no task is too small or too big, you can do it all. If this sounds like you, we would like to talk to you. Please apply today!
The Operations Manager candidate in the healthcare field must be energetic, organized and comfortable wearing multiple hats. Must be able to handle a wide range of operations and executive support-related tasks and to work independently with little or no supervision. Attention to detail, flexibility and strong inter-personal skills required. Employee satisfaction is one of our highest priorities.
- College degree
- 3+ years-experience in office management
- Billing and HR experience a plus
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with MS Office
- Passionate about children and families
- Life insurance
- Optional long-term disability
- 401(K) with matching
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and holidays
- Supportive family-friendly work environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.