Construction Project Manager
- Job Title
- Construction Project Manager
- Job ID
- WHEAT RIDGE, CO 80033-3640
- Other Location
Construction Project Manager
Our client is a design/builder of general aviation, business aviation facilities and commercial projects nationwide. We specialize in the design and construction of corporate flight departments, fixed base operations, aviation completion and maintenance facilities, aviation paint hangars and commercial facilities. Their turn-key architectural and general contracting services focus on a wide variety of corporate, private and governmental aviation facilities as well as multiple types of commercial facilities.
The Project Manager interfaces with Project Coordinators and Construction Site Superintendents to proactively organize and expedite Construction Projects.
Budgeting and Bidding
- Conceptual and Schematic Budgeting
- Subcontractor identification/solicit interest in projects
- Initiate due diligence process on each potential subcontractor/vendor
- Oversee Project Coordinators in bid document development and bid process
- Compile bid tabulations and analyze bids
- Review, analyze and check submittal responses
- Timely issuance of information to support field
- Development and maintenance of project schedules and calendars
- Solicit activities and duration information from subcontractors and vendors
- Track buyout and submittals to ensure field has resources when required
- Monitor committed/projected vs. control budget
- Compile information for Owner’s meetings
- Update General Condition’s budget monthly with actuals
- Processing payment applications
- Oversight of construction project
- Ensure purchase orders, contracts, change orders and trends are accurate in prior to payment application and Owner’s meetings. General content check within contracts, purchase orders and change orders to ensure accuracy
- 4 year College degree and 5 - 10 years construction experience
- Understanding of construction paper processes and flow, drawings, field experience, contracting, scheduling, budgeting, submittals and cost control
- Excellent computer skills are essential focusing on Word, Excel, Primavera Contract Manager (Expedition) and Microsoft Project scheduling software
- Requires some travel to project jobsites nationwide
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.