- Job Title
- Account Representative
- Job ID
- Katy, TX 77084-5108
- Other Location
IPT Global is a fast growing, high-tech company providing software for advanced pressure analysis including BOP leak detection. IPT is the industry leader and innovator for pressure analysis technologies. We are committed to maintaining this position through continuous innovation and a supportive culture for our employees and our customers.
Our mission is to provide state of the art pressure analysis products and services to the industry and to maintain our core values of integrity, performance, and teamwork. Listening to our customers and responding to their needs is of the utmost importance to us.
Dedicated. Dependable. Organized. It’s a list of common traits, but together, they make uncommon people. People who think differently — smart people who can adapt to any situation. If you are seeking a phenomenal opportunity to contribute and hone your primary skill set and be challenged to grow as a professional by applying your innovative thinking and approach, then this is your chance to join our team.
We will rely on your arsenal of skills and talents to successfully perform the following responsibilities:
- Work with our clients to manage our work, in a safe and professional manner.
- Foster and maintain current customer relationships and ensure new relationships are built across all existing accounts.
- Increase revenues by expanding product offerings into new operating groups/regions for potential customers, traveling both domestically and internationally as needed.
- Secure opportunities to expand our services into different areas of customer operations and maximize the value of existing services.
- Interface regularly between the client and all related IPT departments to prepare for any upcoming and ongoing work.
- Offer outstanding customer service when fielding client requests and ensure suggestions for improvement are captured and implemented, to include regular solicitation and documentation of customer feedback to drive product development.
- Work internally within the client office as needed to coordinate projects.
- Participate in regular meetings with IPT management to update account statuses and growth opportunities.
- Introduce new technologies and product offerings to current customers via presentations, lunch and learns and other marketing efforts.
- Participate in events to market and promote the company and products such as seminars, trade shows and other industry events.
- Work with management to ensure all financial transactions and contractual issues are resolved to the satisfaction of IPT Global LLC and the client.
- Ensure that personal TWIC cards and other required documents/certifications are up to date to travel offshore if required.
- Ensure that all travel documents are in place in including a US Passport to allow travel internationally.
- All other duties assigned.
- Completion of Bachelor’s degree from accredited university is required
- Minimum of 3 years of prior Oil and Gas experience is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of sales/account management experience preferred.
- Must be willing and able to travel when necessary.
- Must have or be able to obtain USA passport.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and valid proof of vehicle insurance.
- Strong presentation skills - able to develop and deliver effective presentations to clients.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive annual salary and extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.