BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
HR Operations Support
- Job Title
- HR Operations Support
- Requirement ID
- Bethesda, MD 20816
- Other Location
The Human Resources (HR) Operations Support personnel shall provide a full range of HR functions in a responsive, timely, and customer oriented manner. The candidate will provide professional HR guidance and knowledge, utilize HR tools and methodologies, and be readily prepared and available to implement innovative solutions for mission partners' challenges.
Duties Include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as the focal point for HR website updates, upkeep, trouble ticket coordinator and other like duties; coordinate as needed with IT developers.
- Provide recruiting support
- Includes: reviewing, posting and tracking job descriptions on applicable websites; providing preliminary screening of applicants for compliance; preparing applicant packages for component review; tracking applicant package status, providing reports and metrics on recruiting processes, communicating with applicants and employees to arrange appointments, and collecting, inputting, and disbursing information.
- Complete Enter-On-Duty support (EOD)
- Includes: arranging EOD dates for applicants, providing and tracking appropriate paperwork, coordinating EOD sessions with facilitators and presenters, recording EOD data in appropriate
- HR systems, reserving rooms, answering questions and solving last minute issues for EOD classes, ensure Databases and Recruiting Tool are maintained and updated timely and develop new innovative ways to conduct future orientations.
- Prepare Memorandums of Agreement (MOAs), coordinating and collaborating with all external entities for proper information, signatures and processes; collecting, inputting and disbursing data into and out of various HR systems.
- Resolve HR related issues, conduct research and provide interpretation of HR policies and business rules, develop and present HR briefings.
- Accurately post, track and report metrics to HR senior management for all current and previous Customer vacancy announcements while ensuring data integrity.
- Create, organize and maintain customer Job Posting Library with applicant packages in line with customer Information Management Guidelines.
- Promote and sustain effective systems for Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS).
- Establish and maintain instructor materials for any course content generated, course guides, and certificates of completion, student evaluations, and handouts.
- Provide Talent Development Career Development, and Professional Development services that will provide educational opportunities for employees to develop critical skills and knowledge and support the further development, maturation, execution and sustainment of the various programs.
- Provide guidance and support to Customer Corporate Programs projects as part of interagency working group initiatives for the IC Chief Human Capital Officer.
- Perform other HR support functions as tasked.
- Required Skills
• Five (5) years of Human Resources operational/transactional experience.
• Proven experience conveying complex information and ideas to employees at all staff levels.
• Demonstrated ability to learn, interpret and research policy and procedures appropriate for the work
• Demonstrated analytical ability to evaluate programmatic data and resolve discrepancies.
• Proven experience collecting, recording and posting organizational metrics.
• Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.
- Optional Skills
• Associates Degree or higher.
• HR experience with using and learning multiple types of data sources or Human Resources Information Systems.
• Prior federal human resources experience