School Psychologist (Psych) Job-Full time- Holyoke, MA
- Job Title
- School Psychologist (Psych) Job-Full time- Holyoke, MA
- Job ID
- Holyoke, MA
- Other Location
School Psychologist (Psych) Job-Full time-Holyoke, MA
Futures Education of The Futures Healthcore (Futures) is seeking a School Psychologist to provide services to students at schools located in Holyoke, MA. This School Psychologist position will be for full-time and can start right away.
A school psychologist may function in the following roles:
- Provide school psychological services to any pupil.
- Collaborate with staff in planning educational intervention, curriculum, behavioral management, and teaching strategies.
- Consult, counsel, and collaborate with pupils, parents, school personnel, and appropriate outside personnel regarding mental health, behavioral, and educational concerns utilizing psychological principles
- Provide psychological evaluation for pupils referred as candidates for special education programs and provide reports to the appropriate educational authority.
- Perform systematic direct observations of pupils.
- Administer tests which may include intelligence, achievement, personality, adaptive behavior, and perceptual-motor tests.
- Interpret the psychological and other diagnostic data for professionals, parents, pupils, and appropriate others.
- Collaborate in program planning and evaluation services for decision-making purposes.
MA School Psychology License
Masters in Educational Psychology
If you are interested in authentic work, changing lives and a career that matters, then we want to meet you. Learn more about our company and what we offer by visiting our website: www.futureshealthjobs.com. The Futures vision attracts and retains key talent. We hire the best in the business and provide them a climate of true ownership of their work.
To apply for this School Psychologist position in Holyoke, MA please contact Sean Kelly at email@example.com or 413.306.4193.
- Required Skills
MA School Psychology license
Master's in Educational Psychology
- Optional Skills