Accounting and Client Services Clerk
- Job Title
- Accounting and Client Services Clerk
- Job ID
- PLYMOUTH, MN 55441-5404
- Other Location
Since 1986, Return Management Services, Incorporated (RMS) has creatively managed centralized reverse logistics systems for retailers, manufacturers and wholesalers throughout the world. We are innovators in designing efficient and cost-effective returns processes for our clients. We understand that time spent trying to manage returns can be money and opportunities lost. Our custom state-of-the-art reverse logistics solutions improve efficiencies, reduce costs and maximize investment recovery.
Accounting/Client Services Clerk
If you strive for excellence through organization and attention to detail, coupled with an ability to solve problems and apply mathematical operations to such tasks as accounts payable, accounts receivable, and customer service tasks as assigned then please contact us today. We are ready to fill this position!
In this position, we will rely on your entire arsenal of skills and talents to perform the following:
- Timely creation of invoices to customers including all billable items, and ensuring that these invoices are delivered to the customer (mail, email, open invoices, etc.).
- Timely coding and data entry of vendor invoices payable and weekly check runs.
- Ensure timely collection of receivables.
- Daily application of cash receipts to the ledger.
- Maintain and update client information.
- Weekly client reporting
- Communication with clients to establish needs.
- Coordination with the RMS team to ensure that deliverables are met.
- Perform other duties and works on projects.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- 2 years of invoicing and accounts receivable experience.
- Microsoft Suite, Excel, accounting software, Sage100 preferred.
In return for your hard work and effort, we offer a competitive, market-based salary, commensurate with experience, and one of the best available benefit programs for small businesses, including a healthcare plan, holidays and life insurance.
We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.