Special Education Teacher - SPED Teacher Job - Full-Time Manchester, CT
- Job Title
- Special Education Teacher - SPED Teacher Job - Full-Time Manchester, CT
- Job ID
- Manchester, CT
- Other Location
Special Education Teacher (SPED) Job, Full-Time, 2019/2020 ASY, Manchester, CT
We’re hiring for Special Education Teachers to work full-time in our Manchester, CT Schools.
As a Special Education Teacher(SPED) for Futures Education, you will be working in our Manchester schools providing care to children. You will have your own caseload and work directly in the schools, yet have the support of the therapist-owned and operated management team at Futures.
As a Special Education Teacher in Manchester, CT you will have an opportunity to work hands-on, working each day to help improve the lives of children.
Special Education Teacher (SPED) Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s in SPED or SPED Endorsement
- Related fieldwork experience preferred
- Commitment to Excellence in Education
- CT Educators License
Futures Education is a unique organization that provides management and clinical staff to schools located in several locations through the United States. First and foremost, we are hands-on practitioners and educators, committed to best practices, research, and data-driven decision making that provides authenticity to our work and allows us to provide unparalleled service to our client partners.
If you are interested in becoming a Special Education Teacher with our team, please reach out today!
- Required Skills
• Masters degree in Special Education from an accredited college or university or SPED
• Connecticut certification in Special Education required
• Must have a positive attitude, demonstrated good judgment and the ability to establish rapport
with students, colleagues, and staff.