School Registered Nurse (RN), School-Based, Full-Time, Manchester, CT
- Job Title
- School Registered Nurse (RN), School-Based, Full-Time, Manchester, CT
- Job ID
- Manchester, CT
- Other Location
We’re hiring for a School Registered Nurse (RN) for a full-time job in Manchester, CT.
As a School Registered Nurse (RN) for Futures Education, you will be providing school-based services to children in the Manchester, CT. You will have your own caseload, work directly in the schools, and have the additional support of the therapist-owned and operated management team at Futures Education.
Health Service Nurse Job Description:
- The RN provides and/or delegates to licensed personnel direct professional nursing services, first aid, illness, and emergency care to students.
- The RN prepares health assessment on students for annual evaluations
- The RN identifies health problems, makes referrals for diagnosis and treatment, develops educational modifications, provides follow-up and evaluation, and maintains appropriate documentation.
- The RN provides counseling and follow-up services to students with disabilities as delineated in the IEP/504/RTI plan.
- The RN follows up on homebound students needing related health care services.
- The RN provides intervention in times of school crisis, i.e. death, suicide, traumatic events.
- The RN initiates, encourages, and participates in health education programs for children.
- The RN assists special education children to accept or adjust to their physical, emotional or health limitations.
Registered School Nurse (RN) Education and Experience:
- BSN Required
- Graduate of an Accredited University
- Previous Experience in a School-Based or Pediatric Setting
- Active Illinois CT License
Futures Education is a unique organization that provides management and clinical staff to schools located in several locations throughout the United States. First and foremost, we are hands-on practitioners and educators, committed to best practices, research, and data-driven decision making that provides authenticity to our work and allows us to provide unparalleled service to our client partners. Futures Education is therapist owned and operated, and our mission is to build better lives.
Each day offers a chance for us to improve someone’s life. Do you want to help make a difference? Reach out today!
To apply to this position, please visit www.futureshealthjobs.com. You may also contact Sean Kelly in the recruiting office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 413-306.4193.
- Required Skills
Graduate of Accredited Nursing Program
School Based Experience Preferred
Active Current CT State License