Teacher for the Visually Impaired (TVI) Job for the 2019-2020 School year-Part-Time, Kingman and Eloy, AZ.
- Job Title
- Teacher for the Visually Impaired (TVI) Job for the 2019-2020 School year-Part-Time, Kingman and Eloy, AZ.
- Job ID
- Kingman, AZ
- Other Location
We’re hiring a Teacher for the Visually Impaired for the upcoming school year (2019-2020) as a part-time job in Kingman and Eloy, AZ.
As a Teacher- Visually Impaired for Futures Education, you will be providing school-based services to children. You will have your own caseload, work directly in the schools (16 hours/month in Kingman Unified School District and 2 hours/month in Toltec Elementary School District), and have the additional support of the therapist-owned and operated management team at Futures Education.
As a member of our team, the Teacher- Visually Impaired will have the opportunity to work hands-on, working each day to improve the lives of children. The teacher will employ a variety of instructional techniques and instructional media based on the curriculum and the needs and capabilities of the students.
Education and Experience:
- Standard Professional Visually Impaired Certification Birth – Grade 12
- Arizona Department of Public Safety Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Related fieldwork experience preferred
Futures Education is a unique organization that provides management and clinical staff to schools located in several locations throughout the United States. First and foremost, we are hands-on practitioners and educators, committed to best practices, research, and data-driven decision making that provides authenticity to our work and allows us to provide unparalleled service to our client partners. Futures Education is therapist owned and operated, and our mission is to build better lives.
Each day offers a chance for us to improve someone’s life. Do you want to help make a difference? Reach out today!
To apply to this position, please visit www.futureshealthjobs.com. You may also contact Sean in the recruiting office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 413.306.4193..
- Required Skills
• Standard Professional Visually Impaired Certification Birth – Grade 12
• Arizona Department of Public Safety Fingerprint Clearance Card
• Related fieldwork experience preferred