We’re always looking forward here, which means that we’re constantly looking for new talent to join our company. Here are just a few of the reasons why you want to join us.
- Job Title
- Executive Assistant
- Position ID
- Charleston, SC 29464
- Other Location
Sands Investment Group (SIG), one of the nation's fastest growing real estate firms is seeking a highly-organized, forward-thinking, support-driven Executive Assistant based in SIGs Charleston, SC headquarters. This role will support and assist in driving key strategic initiatives in operational and administrative capacities.
Position responsibilities include:
- Manage schedule and meeting coordination for CEO and Management team
- Assist CEO in operational and administrative duties supporting key projects including but not limited to Interstate Compliance, Internal Communications, Onboarding & Training and Office Growth & Expansion
- Assist in planning internal events and management retreats as well as annual client events (researching vendors, request for proposals, securing venues, event logistics and coordination)
- Create, edit and finalize presentations and meeting preparation
- Coordinate travel and logistics for CEO and SIG Management team
- Assist with incoming and outgoing communication - listen to voice messages and answer/respond to inquiries on behalf of CEO
- Organize and disseminate meeting notes and action items to key stakeholders following meetings
- Act as project manager for special projects assigned by CEO
- Oversee Charleston office space. Order supplies, plan birthday and life milestone celebrations, communicate with property manager, schedule maintenance and repairs as needed
- Ongoing administrative duties include but not limited to scanning and filing documents, organizing and maintaining client and project folders, overseeing incoming and outgoing mail and packages
Successful candidates will have:
- 1-2 years experience in an administrative or support/assistant role
- Highly-resourceful and organized team player who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment while remaining flexible, proactive and efficient
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Ability to prioritize workload and competing deadlines
- Energized by a changing environment/priorities, time-sensitive tasks, and multiple demands
- Tech savvy and experience with standard platforms (e.g. Google Suite, Microsoft Suite, Docusign, Salesforce CRM databases and research tools). Experience in Adobe and Photoshop a plus.
Sands Investment Group is a commercial real estate brokerage firm that specializes in the buying and selling of net lease properties for private investors and institutions across the United States. Since its founding in 2010, SIG has closed over 1,900 transactions worth more than $4.5B in 48 states. Brokers with the company currently have over $700M in active inventory. As a leader in the industry and the first to offer true sub-product type specialization, the firm’s experience in net lease, retail, office and industrial transactions is unparalleled. Sands Investment Group has offices in Santa Monica, CA, Charleston, SC, Charlotte, NC, Atlanta, GA, and Austin, TX.