Culture – Let’s be honest. A handful of firms are on your consideration list. That’s ok. We know that ours is special. Our company was founded on fostering an environment of collaboration, honesty and always doing the right thing. We even have some fun while we’re at it. Culture is our #1 focus and the reason SIG has only 4% attrition when the industry average is closer to 15%.
Location, Location, Location – It’s the number one rule of real estate and we abide by it. Our offices are in some of the best cities in the country. From Santa Monica to Austin to Charleston, it doesn’t get better than that.
Training – If you’re an experienced broker, a new broker, or part of our back-office staff, we make sure you get the training you need to become a net lease expert. Our Junior/Senior Mentorship Training Program ensures you continue to get the ongoing guidance you need to be successful and reach your professional goals.
Convinced that SIG is the right fit? Check out our current openings and apply below or Contact Us to get started.
- Job Title
- Transaction Coordinator
- Position ID
- Charleston, SC 29464
- Other Location
Sands Investment Group (SIG), one of the nation's fastest growing real estate firms is seeking a highly-organized Transaction Coordinator to join our dynamic and collaborative team in Charleston, SC. This position will provide critical support to the brokerage team of SIG’s CEO, the top producing brokerage team at the company. This role will be responsible for overseeing the entire transaction lifecycle efficiently and effectively while providing best in class service to our clients.
Position responsibilities include:
- Manage all aspects of a transaction from listing to close: prepare lead proposals and presentations, populate and disseminate listing agreements and critical transaction documents, draft offering memorandums, prepare and update offers, manage properties in escrow, track milestone dates, and review and audit closing documents
- Prepare weekly marketing reports and comparable reports on all active listings
- Oversee and update the teams transaction pipeline and reports in companywide CRM
- Coordinate and correspond with all transaction parties, including co-brokers, title companies, lenders and third party vendors
- Manage communication with clients and prospective buyers and track all interaction in CRM
- Work with Marketing Team to create weekly schedule for active listings
- Maintain all document management (electronic and physical) and transaction deal folders
- Assist in meeting preparation, presentations and special projects as necessary for brokerage team
Successful candidates will have:
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in real estate transactions or transaction management (commercial real estate a plus)
- South Carolina Real Estate Salesperson's License or willingness to become licensed
- Ability to manage an extremely high volume of transactions and escrows simultaneously
- Familiarity with and understanding of standard real estate documents
Characteristics for success:
- Adaptable to change and solutions oriented
- Forward-thinking, self-motivated, and detail-driven focused with expertise in organization, multi-tasking and prioritization
- Willingness to learn and undertake new tasks with enthusiasm and confidence
- Tech savvy with standard platforms (e.g. Google Suite, Microsoft Suite, Docusign, CoStar, LoopNet and Salesforce CRM databases). Experience in Adobe and Photoshop a plus.
- Excellent professional communication skills (written and verbal), high level of energy, and team-player mindset
Sands Investment Group is a commercial real estate brokerage firm that specializes in the buying and selling of net lease properties for private investors and institutions across the United States. Since its founding in 2010, SIG has closed over 1,900 transactions worth more than $4.5B in 48 states. Brokers with the company currently have over $700M in active inventory. As a leader in the industry and the first to offer true sub-product type specialization, the firm’s experience in net lease, retail, office and industrial transactions is unparalleled. Sands Investment Group has offices in Santa Monica, CA, Charleston, SC, Charlotte, NC, Atlanta, GA, and Austin, TX.