|Dynology Corporation Career Portal|
Systems Architect - Sr.
- Job Title
- Systems Architect - Sr.
- Job ID
- Vienna, VA 22182
- Other Location
Dynology is hiring a Senior System Architect to support an internal organizational element of the U.S. Army which provides Acquisition; Technology, and Force Structure services related to the Army’s organizational and force design.
Technical domain expertise will be provided in the following discipline including, but not limited to:
- Program Development, Oversight and Execution,
- Architecture Engineering
- Requirements Management
- Risk Management
- Business Process Improvement,
- Material Programing Engineering ‘V’, and
- Process measure and measurement definition and implementation.
- 7 years of functional / government / military experience related to defense acquisition program development, and design processes.
- Understanding large-scale complex systems material delivery programs and architectural design.
- 5 years' experience of daily interaction with executive level commercial / government / military leaders.
- 5 Years in business experience in a government service sector.
- Master's degree in System Engineering or related field.
- Experience participation in International military technical exchange negotiations.
- Highly developed skills in writing, oral presentation and creative solution development.
- Expert in MS Office Suite; MS Project, and an architecture rendering tool (Rationale Rose like)
- Expert technical English language skills
- Successful commercial experience architecting large-scale material delivery program.
- Program Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
- More than 10 years' experience of daily interaction with executive level commercial / government / military leaders.
- 8 Years or more of business experience in the government engineering service sector.
Security Clearance: Must be a US Citizen and have an active Secret clearance.