COVID-19 impact on Pathways LA hours, events and trainings. LEARN MORE
Join our team and be part of a meaningful organization!
Our goal is to attract and retain a highly talented and qualified workforce who can meet the needs of the children, families and child care providers we serve. If you enjoy working in a healthy yet challenging and innovative work environment and are motivated by providing excellent services, we encourage you to apply for a position with Pathways LA.
BenefitsPathways LA believes in promoting health, balance and peace of mind among its employees so we provide medical, dental and vision benefits; generous retirement contributions; paid vacation, sick and holidays; employer-paid life, accident and long-term disability insurance; flexible spending accounts; an employee assistance program (EAP) and more.
- Job Title
- NUTRITIONAL AIDE
- Job ID
- West Hollywood, CA 90046
- Other Location
Job Title: Nutritional Aide
Department: West Hollywood Preschool
Location: West Hollywood
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 30 hours/week
Salary: $15.25/hour + DOE, Plus Benefits
Job Type: Full-time, Non-exempt
PRIMARY DUTIES: Provide nutrition services and assist with serving meals to enrolled children in accordance with the Child Care Food Program.
Maintain a clean and safe area for the daily preparation of food. Stay up to date with all nutritional information, kitchen supplies and health codes.
High School diploma or equivalent.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Ability to establish and maintain accurate records.
Inventory experience, preferred.
Posses basic math skills.
Posses effective written and oral communication skills.
Ability to stand 90-95% of the time. Ability to frequently walk and sit, as well as on occasion, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
Fingerprint clearance/Department of Justice ID#, current health report including negative TB test, automobile, valid California driver license, and proof of automobile insurance.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer. No sponsorships are available for these positions.
COMPENSATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 403b Retirement Contributions:
- 3% of salary contribution by Pathways for all employees (whether you contribute or not)
- 50% match by Pathways on employee contributions up to 3% of salary
- Life Insurance - paid by Pathways for all employees
- Accident Insurance - paid by Pathways for all employees
- Long Term Disability Insurance - paid by Pathways for all employees
- Flexible Spending Accounts (pre-tax accounts) available to all employees
- Medical Account
- Dependent Care Account
- Commuter Expenses
- PAID TIME OFF
- 10 days of vacation per year for the first 2 years of employment (increases)
- Sick Leave
- 10 Holidays per year
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Counseling Services
- Child and Elder Care Referrals
- Financial and Legal Advice
- Balancing Work and Life Issues
- ...and more
- Adoption Assistance Program
We are an EEO and Fair Chance Process Employer