Join our team and be part of a meaningful organization!
Our goal is to attract and retain a highly talented and qualified workforce who can meet the needs of the children, families and child care providers we serve. If you enjoy working in a healthy yet challenging and innovative work environment and are motivated by providing excellent services, we encourage you to apply for a position with Pathways LA.
Pathways LA believes in promoting health, balance and peace of mind among its employees so we provide medical, dental and vision benefits; generous retirement contributions; paid vacation, sick and holidays; employer-paid life, accident and long-term disability insurance; flexible spending accounts; an employee assistance program (EAP) and more.
- Job Title
- PAYMENT PROCESSOR
- Job ID
- Los Angeles, CA 90010
- Other Location
Official Job Title: Payment Technician
Location: Administrative Offices – Mid-Wilshire
Salary: $15.25/Hour + DOE, plus benefits (pls see below for full benefit details)
Job Type: Full-time, Non-exempt 37.5 hours/week
- Process payments vouchers for the Child Care Subsidy Programs.
- Maintain all documentation of the Payment Services Unit.
- Respond to client inquiries regarding payment status.
- A in accounting or related field (preferred).
- Bookkeeping/accounting experience.
- Strong math skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Computer experience (Windows, MS Word and MS Excel).
- Competency with written and spoken English.
- MUST BE Bilingual English/Spanish.
Additional requirements: A full background check is required for this position. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer. No sponsorship is available for this position.
COMPENSATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 403b Retirement Contributions:
- 3% of salary contribution by Pathways for all employees (whether you contribute or not)
- 50% match by Pathways on employee contributions up to 3% of salary
- Life Insurance - paid by Pathways for all employees
- Accident Insurance - paid by Pathways for all employees
- Long Term Disability Insurance - paid by Pathways for all employees
- Flexible Spending Accounts (pre-tax accounts) available to all employees
- Medical Account
- Dependent Care Account
- Commuter Expenses
- PAID TIME OFF
- 10 days of vacation per year for the first 2 years of employment (increases)
- Sick Leave
- 10 Holidays per year
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Counseling Services
- Child and Elder Care Referrals
- Financial and Legal Advice
- Balancing Work and Life Issues
- ...and more
- Adoption Assistance Program
We are an EEO and Fair Chance Process Employer