Operations Manager - Lake and McHenry County
- Job Title
- Operations Manager - Lake and McHenry County
- Job ID
- Chicago, IL 60189
- Other Location
About Us: NexGoal is a corporate recruiting firm that places high quality, competitive and driven former athletes and top tier non-athlete candidates in careers with our corporate partners.
Position Our Client Is Hiring: Operations Manager
Our Client's Location: McHenry County, and Lake County, IL - area
Our Client's Company Profile: A leading provider of title insurance and transaction services to both the real estate and mortgage industries.
Why Work For Our Client: Do you want to work for an industry leader? Are you driven and motivated by success? If you answered "yes" to both questions, this opportunity might be for you! Here are some perks for working with our client:
- Tons of growth and opportunities for advancement.
- Fantastic work-life balance: Monday – Friday work week with minimal travel required.
- A company cell phone, iPad, laptop and automobile mileage allowance are all provided.
- The company covers all approved expenses (professional sports games, lunches, small gifts, coffee meetings, etc.).
- Unlimited earning potential and opportunity to earn income from multiple revenue streams.
- Existing book of business!
Compensation and Benefits:
- Strong base salary commensurate with experience.
- Uncapped bonus/commission potential.
- Health, dental and ancillary insurance products available.
- MUST have 10 plus years of management experience
- MUST have industry experience
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Must be high energy and personable!
- Great time management skills.
- Operations Management:
- Manage Title operations – Along with Assistant Manager manage the day-to-day work-flow of the title team, commercial quotes, title clearance exceptions, etc..
- Manage Construction escrow department along with Construction Escrow Manager
- Manage Escrow operations – Along with Assistant Manager manage the day-to-day closings, deal with customer issues, wire approval, policy production, etc..
- Responsible for the creation of yearly budgets for each operation as well as monthly projections and mid-year projection and review.
- Create and present monthly financial, management and sales reports for each area.
- Manage Sales and Business Development
- Responsible for five sales reps assigned to territories within the three areas.
- Attend sales meetings with current customers and prospects.
- Work with sales team to bring on new business opportunities and grow market share with in the territory.
- Hold monthly meetings with sales team to develop specific strategies to grow market share.
- Along with Area Sales Manager come up with quarterly and yearly sales goals for each rep.
- Work with Sales team to plan and schedule events/seminars for Realtors, CLE seminars for attorneys and networking events for all customers.
What Our Client Seeks:
- “Go-getters” with a “hunter” mentality - outbound prospecting activities including phone, email and cold calling protected or designated area/market/account list (dependent upon the role).
- Confidence and strong communication skills to set appointments with net new prospects.