BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Systems Administrator (Solaris/Windows)
- Job Title
- Systems Administrator (Solaris/Windows)
- Requirement ID
- Quantico, VA
- Other Location
The candidate will perform system monitoring/administration/patching/software installation for Solaris 10 LDOMS/SAP applications. Team member will provide help desk support for this Solaris application, supporting 17 executors world wide.
- Required Skills
Education/Min years of experience:
• High School diploma/GED with 10 years of experience, or
• Associates degree with 8 years of experience, or
• Bachelors degree with 6 years of experience, or
• Masters degree with 4 years of experience, or
• PhD with 2 years of experience.
• Security+ CE is mandatory and must be current.
• Knowledge of a variety of OS including Windows Server 2008 and 2012 and Solaris 10.
• Can perform all tasks of lower level technicians, specialists, and/or managers.
• Candidate must have the flexibility to work evenings or weekends.
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.
- Optional Skills
• Understanding of Postgres, Solr search, and advanced troubleshooting
• Understanding of Weblogic app server and Oracle database