The job you're applying for is no longer available; please search our other great opportunities by clicking 'ALL JOBS' above!
- Job Title
- Job ID
- Dallas, TX
- Other Location
There’s a reason Insperity ranks in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 32 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
The Insperity MidMarket Solutions Team is an exceptional group focused specifically on supporting our larger clients ranging in size from 150 to 1,500 employees. Part of our mission is to help our MidMarket clients become the best they can be by understanding their unique challenges and integrating relevant HR solutions that accelerate their potential. This is accomplished by hiring people who are passionate about the work they do. We are a team that invests ourselves in our clients so we can align our service offerings to their business objectives.
This position is responsible for partnering with prospective and existing client executive leadership teams to evaluate and diagnose current state to develop customized strategic solutions regarding organizational transformation strategy and change initiatives. This position develops and executes on a project scope/statement of work that is time sensitive, results oriented and aligned with the client’s organizational strategy.
Under limited supervision and much decision-making:
- Establishes client relationships with C-level leadership teams to align human capital and operating philosophies with the mission and vision of the client company and determine if any organizational changes are required to successfully execute the agreed upon strategic plan.
- Cultivates commitment at the C-level to implement fundamental strategic and cultural change to align with the organization’s vision, mission and values. Uses advanced probing skills to facilitate discussions around client’s current state to make the determination of client readiness.
- Ensures statement of work is delivered as agreed to by both client and services/sales teams.
- Chooses appropriate metrics to evaluate the ROI/ROE of projects and reports findings to C-level leadership team and key internal stakeholders.
- Creates/develops tailored or customized organizational development and performance improvement services to meet the needs of Middle Market clients and prospects.
- Utilizes a variety of communication styles and a variety of media to convey information and ideas that are engaging and supports the knowledge transfer for individuals to understand and retain the message.
- Collaborates with sales, service operations and strategic business development stakeholders to ensure that client focused initiatives are aligned with organizational strategy projects and other team deliverables align with the Customer for Life vision.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Organization Development, Human Resource Management, Industrial Psychology or equivalent work experience is required.
- Five plus years of professional experience in an organization development role and/or business operations field is required.
- Two plus years’ experience working with senior leadership and C-suite executives is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Ability to develop leadership and organizational development strategies that will enhance employee performance with ability to articulate those strategies to senior leaders.
- Ability to identify and work through problems and conflicting issues in a clear and diplomatic manner.
- Strong time management and organizational skills. Ability to manage multiple training or projects simultaneously.
- Consultative skills and negotiation skills.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office product suite ® including Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Proven ability to communicate (written and verbal), impact and influence decisions, and build relationships with consulting clients and team members.
- High degree of integrity and discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality when dealing with highly sensitive information.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and one of the best benefits packages in the business, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, our work environment and our commitment to our employees’ personal and professional success are the reasons we’ve been regarded as one of the “Best Places to Work” for 16 years running.
At Insperity, we believe diversity is the #1 quality of leadership. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.