Senior Human Resource Business Partner
- Job Title
- Senior Human Resource Business Partner
- Job ID
- Chicago, IL 60606
- Other Location
There’s a reason Insperity ranks in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 33 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
The Insperity MidMarket Solutions team is an exceptional group focused specifically on supporting our larger clients ranging in size from 150 to 5,000 employees. Part of our mission is to help our MidMarket clients become the best they can be by understanding their unique challenges and integrating relevant human capital solutions that accelerate their potential. We are currently seeking a Business Consultant to join our team.
Through a systematic approach and highly effective relationships, the Senior Human Resource Business Partner will manage multiple MidMarket clients with complex and sophisticated human capital-related business needs. As the MidMarket client advocate and strategic partner, you will be the architect of the relationship management strategy, the service plan strategy and the overall client experience. You will lead and guide others in the delivery of solutions that positively impact our MidMarket clients’ business, resulting in retention and growth of the MidMarket client segment.
Senior Human Resource Business Partner
Here are some more of the great things you will get to do:
- Develops and maintains effective relationships, provides sound guidance and value-added solutions that contribute to clients’ success and growth of their business, and results in high customer satisfaction and retention.
- Manages assigned book of business ensuring all clients receive customized solutions in accordance with internal standards and HR best practices, prompt issue resolution, and timely follow-up.
- Interacts with clients to gain knowledge of their business model and drivers, HR practices, goals and objectives. Makes recommendations utilizing knowledge from various human resource disciplines to address client needs.
- Develops and delivers customized HR solutions that support and enhance the client’s organizational culture, and work practices.
- Recommends training to improve business operations and minimize liability, e.g. harassment and discrimination prevention, performance appraisal training, development of employee handbooks and policies, job descriptions, employee counseling, terminations, and other programs.
- Identifies legal and regulatory compliance concerns related to employee relations and partners with clients to conduct employee coaching, counseling, reduction in force decisions, termination analysis, separation agreements, and acts as point of communication between affected employee and client if needed.
- Delivers formal and informal presentations, including controversial topics or complex ideas in a clear, concise and logical sequence at a level appropriate to the audience.
- Builds, maintains, and promotes relationships with team members, peers across disciplines, sales staff, and all other company team members ensuring effective coordination of communications and services affecting clients.
- Partners with other service team members to develop service strategy plans, identify client concerns, and make recommendations to improve and strengthen the client relationship.
- Ensures all client and client-related interactions are properly and timely documented in the appropriate client management systems and databases.
Here is what we are looking for so you will be successful:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field or equivalent work experience is required.
- Five to seven years of related Human Resources experience is required.
- Professional or Senior Professional in Human Resources (PHR®, SPHR®) and/or SHRM Certified Professional or Senior Professional (SHRM-CP, SHRM-SPC) certification preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs and demonstrated ability to learn other applications as needed.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in Human Resources best practices with emphasis on employee relations as well as related federal, state, and local laws and regulations
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and one of the best benefits packages in the business, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, our work environment and our commitment to our employees’ personal and professional success are the reasons we’ve been regarded as one of the “Best Places to Work” for 16 years running.
At Insperity, we believe diversity is the #1 quality of leadership. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.