The job you're applying for is no longer available; please search our other great opportunities by clicking 'ALL JOBS' above!
Technical Support Specialist – Tier Two
- Job Title
- Technical Support Specialist – Tier Two
- Job ID
- New York, NY
- Other Location
Transactis, a Mastercard company, works with banks and their merchants to transform traditional paper-based billing and payments to smarter electronic transactions that are more efficient, cost-effective and environmentally friendly. Since 2007, Transactis has been a leading provider of Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment (EBPP) solutions to businesses of all sizes.
Technical Support Specialist – Tier Two
As the Technical Support Specialist, you will be responsible for providing phone and e-mail technical support to customers, troubleshoot issues, handle informational requests and deliver well-designed and documented solutions to our customers in a timely manner. Our clients contact us for assistance with various topics such as utilization of new or existing system functionality, resolution of system bugs or performance issues reported by end users, requests for changes to the platform and assistance with customer communication. In this role, we will rely on you to be knowledgeable about our complete solution and provide resolution, consultation and training to users that represent the best practices for utilizing the EBPP platform. We expect our Customer Support Representatives to pursue the highest levels of customer satisfaction and create the experience that reflects our goal of being “easy to do business with”.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and ownership while working on customer issues with the goal of meeting or exceeding SLA’s
- Collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders and teams
- Organize and prioritize work to meet productivity and timeliness targets
- Create, organize and maintain well written and auditable documentation
- Develop and demonstrate proficiency in all aspects of EBPP platform core and supporting systems and includes strong competence with CRM system and processes
- Work closely with the Operations, Product Development and IT to resolve complex technical or operational issues reported by customers
- Facilitate client requests by gathering requirements for software enhancements
- Assist with delivering support training to new distributors and billers
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent direct experience required
- Minimum 3+ years of hands-on experience working with engineers and end users to solve technical or software related issues
- IT help desk experience within a smaller company or team that requires direct involvement in research, problem-solving and issue resolution is highly preferred, preferably within the context of financial services, SaaS or banking
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, Common Web Browsers and PowerPoint software tools
- Knowledge of general business acumen, knowledge of software industry and technology, basic accounting and advanced computer skills
- Demonstrated communication skills (verbal and written), critical thinking, and problem solving skills; requires extensive interaction via phone and e-mail
- Willingness to take initiative and personal responsibility for expanding skills, mastering system competency, solving higher level problems and building an internal and external network to assist with successful problem resolution
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary, along with an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.