Orientation Planner, Middle Market Operations
- Job Title
- Orientation Planner, Middle Market Operations
- Job ID
- Kingwood, TX 77339
- Other Location
What would you consider the job of your dreams?
One with a competitive salary? Excellent benefits? Room for growth? Job security?
How about the chance to work for an award-winning company while making a difference for hundreds of small businesses?
Insperity offers all of these, and we’re looking for talented people like you!
Insperity is a nationwide, financially sound company that is steadily growing. We just opened several positions due to this growth, including this one! If you haven’t heard of Insperity, please Google us! We handle all of the human resource functions, as well as various business services, for 100,000+ companies, and are constantly winning awards like “Best Company to Work For” across the nation!
Under moderate supervision and moderate decision-making:
- Determines client eligibility for orientation services by confirming approval status and client demographic information.
- Schedules national new-client orientation meetings.
- Manages incoming orientation requests and available resources in a way that results in client satisfaction and cost-effective travel decisions.
- Interacts with the sales and service teams to troubleshoot logistical meeting details and availability.
- Communicates with Sales Representative and Orientation Manager to determine whether to hold a meeting when contractual items are missing.
- Makes scheduling decisions based on client owner’s business needs, geographical requirements for multiple locations, client cost constraints, and optimal number of attendees per meeting.
- Utilizes knowledge of various HR disciplines to communicate internally regarding possible transition challenges, including but not limited to the timing of first payroll.
- Facilitates file and file maintenance process for spin off (sales code) clients
- Supports process and audit efforts to ensure integrity and accountability for Sarbanes-Oxley and HIPAA compliance.
- Communicates with teammates, internal departments, and clients to ensure positive customer service via email, in person, and by phone.
- Collaborates with sales and internal teammates to resolve scheduling conflicts in a positive, client focused manner.
- Provides backup support to the Orientation Coordinator, including the assembly of materials which requires lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Provides backup support to the Mid Market/New Accounts Payroll Coordinators during the transition process.
- Provides backup support to the Benefits team for escalations, client call-backs, and benefit form entries.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Two to five years of experience in a project management or travel-related field are preferred.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and internal programs proficiently; demonstrated ability to learn other applications as needed.
At Insperity, we believe diversity is the #1 quality of leadership. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.