- Job Title
- Accounting Clerk
- Job ID
- MISSOURI CITY, TX 77459-4750
- Other Location
Our client is a full-service commercial real estate firm providing development, property management and brokerage services to owners, retailers and developers the opportunity to invest in opportunities across Greater Houston. They are a trusted partner through the entire commercial real estate cycle.
Our client is seeking an individual who holds themselves to the highest ethical standards, has a strong desire for personal growth and professional success, are driven and has no problem rolling up their sleeves to achieve success. If this sounds like you, please apply today!
As the Accounting Clerk, you will perform various accounting and administrative tasks including supporting the company’s accounting team in providing timely and accurate financial reporting. Our client is a small sized company that fosters a dynamic work environment with efforts to further expand its property portfolio.
- Collect and verify up-to-date vendor information
- Process and enter invoices into accounting software
- Prepare, deliver and post bank deposits
- Generate past due reports
- Send account statements and invoices
- Follow up on receivables by working with Property Management
- Process daily mail
- Scan, file and/or log financial records
- Assist with collections of receivables
- 3+ year of AR/AP experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Experience in Excel
- Strong Analytical and math skills
- Accounting software experience required, Sage Timberline software experience a plus
In exchange for your dedication, you can expect a competitive salary, sincere appreciation for your work and a beautiful, "family-like" working environment unlike any other. We value our employees’ time and efforts. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.