The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
- Job Title
- Operations Coordinator
- Brownsburg, IN
- Other Location
Are you looking to jump start your growth in your professional career? How about working for one of the fastest growing underground utility locating companies in the nation? If you are a quality conscious, hard-working individual, then you should consider a career at Blood Hound!
As we look to continue leading the industry in quality and safety, we need people to join our team who are problem solvers, confident, take pride in public safety and are comfortable in a fast paced, exciting work environment. From your first day with us, you will have a direct impact on the safety and protection of the local communities where we live and work.
We are currently hiring for an Operations Coordinator in Brownsburg, IN. The starting pay for this position is $21.00.
Our Operations Coordinators manage assets, equipment, inventory, and general purchases, while coordinating with both the Purchasing and Supplier Manager and the Fleet and Cap Asset Manager. Management of building warehouse requirements and hazardous waste control. Provide general administrative support to the Region.
Your Responsibilities as an Operations Coordinator:
- Manage and track all assets including but not limited to vehicles, GPS units, computers, phones, locating equipment and supplies, and general purchases
- Travel to field locations as needed to support Operations
- Provide general administrative support as directed by the Director of Operations
- Trouble shoot computer issues in and out of the field
Why You'll Love Working for Us (Our Benefits)
- Company laptop, phone and equipment
- Advancement opportunities – we promote from within the company
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid holidays
- A 401(k) with company match
What We Need from You (Our Requirements)
- Inventory tracking experience preferred
- Locating industry experience preferred
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with a strong attention to detail
- Be computer proficient with basic knowledge of computer hardware preferred
- HS Diploma or GED required; Associates degree preferred
- Have a valid driver’s license and a safe driving record
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.