Associate Attorney - Personal Injury (North NJ)
- Job Title
- Associate Attorney - Personal Injury (North NJ)
- 6 months
- Northern Jersey, NJ 07666
- Other Location
Associate Attorney – Personal Injury (North NJ)
A cutting-edge Personal Injury Law Firm located in Bergen County, NJ seeks an Associate Attorney with a minimum of 3 years of solid personal injury litigation experience. Admission to the NJ Bar is required and NY is a plus . The firm is offering a competitive salary and generous benefits.
The Associate Attorney will join a rapidly expanding and thriving practice and will be responsible for filing and litigating plaintiff personal injury cases.
- Plaintiff’s personal injury experience or strong desire to work in PI
- Civil Court Trial experience
- NJ Bar certified
- NY Bar certified and NY experience is a plus
- Law clerk experience is a plus
- Ability to perform well under pressure, with excellent time management and organization skills
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Strong desire for courtroom action
For immediate consideration, kindly submit your resume in Word format. Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, Frink-Hamlett Legal Solutions is only able to contact candidates who satisfy the search criteria of our client. However, we appreciate your interest in partnering with us and retain all resumes in our proprietary database for future opportunities.