Customer Support | Accounting | Book Keeping
- Job Title
- Customer Support | Accounting | Book Keeping
- Job ID
- Plano, TX 75093
- Other Location
This at-will position as Customer Support Agent I provides an essential service to our customers and our company by delivering on ResMan’s “Service First” commitment through timely, individualized, service-oriented support to our customers. Customer Support Agents provide assistance to our customers with their technical issues while also providing an incredible customer experience. Customer Support Agents are our primary liaisons between our customers and ResMan interacting with our clients via phone, chats and emails.
- Accounting and/or Book Keeping Experience
- Customer support experience in supporting SaaS products
- Troubleshooting Accounting issues, reports and other forensic experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Cloud-based software, Spreadsheet software, Word Processing software, CRM software (Salesforce preferred)
The following list of functions is descriptive of the work to be performed but it should not be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, functions, or tasks that the job may require. The core duties and responsibilities of ResMan’s Customer Support include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to work with clients troubleshooting technical issues with ResMan’s suite of products including network, desktop and system issues. Successful agent will utilize effective questioning techniques to identify issues; able to clearly communicate steps necessary to resolve issues, consistently confirms successful completion of troubleshooting to ensure effective resolution.
- Comfortable providing accounting support including helping clients find errors in reports, mistakes in ledgers and other financial troubleshooting issues.
- Commitment to Providing Excellent Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; follows-through on commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; maintains confidentiality; listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; remains open to others' ideas and tries new things. Possesses strong both Oral and Written communication skills.
- Strong Planning/Organizing skills - Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments. Attendance/Punctuality - Consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings and appointments prepared and on time.