Office Administrator - Real Estate
- Job Title
- Office Administrator - Real Estate
- Job ID
- Wilmington, NC 28401
- Other Location
- Address: 115 N 3rd St Suite 103, Wilmington, NC 28401
Our client is one of the most respected real estate firms in the country. They are the first group of real estate agents to be involved in more than 1 million transaction sides within a single year. For more than 30 years, their agents who are estimated to do 80 percent of the business in residential property sales. Averaging three times the production and more advanced industry education than other agents, They are truly “The Real Estate Leaders” in quality customer service.
It's said that there's no second chance to make a first impression. As our highly visible Receptionist, you'll be our first impression, the voice of our organization to those calling on the phone and the face of the company to those visiting our office. We believe every call we receive is of the utmost importance and should be treated with promptness to ensure it is routed quickly to the best team member who can assist. This job is about more than answering phones and being friendly; your initiative and organizational skills will keep us running at top performance, while your enthusiasm and ideas will shape the environment in which we all work.
- Handle incoming phone calls for the office.
- Review real estate contracts and forms and update office files and paperless system.
- Update accounting system and enter transactions daily.
- Reconcile MLS date with accounting records and deposit commission checks and escrow money.
- Handle incoming phone calls for the office and troubleshoot basic computer and printer issues.
- Add and remove new agents into office keypad and security system.
- Maintain and manage conference rooms and workroom areas.
- Assist all executive associates and staff members from other locations.
- Responsible for account confidential communications and does not share with agents.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, basic knowledge of accounting software, and Microsoft Outlook. Lone Wolf or real estate software experience preferred.
- Valid state real estate license preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.