Business Quality Analyst (BQA)
- Job Title
- Business Quality Analyst (BQA)
- Job ID
- Toronto, ON M2P 2E9
- Other Location
Business Quality Analyst:
Our fintech client is going through an exciting transformation journey of moving to Agile delivery. To support this transformation, they are enhancing IT delivery practices and are looking for Business Quality Analysts to join their growing team!
Are you passionate about software delivery and eager to sharpen your skills every day? A thought leader who enjoys delivering real business value while being resilient and adaptive to change?
The Business Quality Analyst plays an integral role on our client's work teams. From the initial planning and story writing for Scrum sprints, to the testing of the delivered solutions to ensure they satisfy the business needs. A technical leader ready and willing to jump in and help the team across a wide range of functions such as ensuring the user stories follow the INVEST method, running some SQL queries to obtain data sets or the execution of tests based on the story acceptance criteria.
Does this sound like you? As a Business Quality Analyst you’ll need to have:
● Experience with Agile (Scrum preferable) work teams
● Experience eliciting requirements and translating those into effective user stories
● Understand what makes great acceptance criteria on a story and the capabilities to test it
● A technical leader, championing new ways of working and challenging the status quo
● The flexibility to adapt in a fast paced, changing environment
●Ability to build relationships across the entire organization
It would be great if you had experience with:
● Leading the delivery of small items
● Work Organization/Project Management
● Experience improving processes and unifying user experiences
● Experience with Retail, eCommerce and Mobile customer journeys
This role is available as permanent role in either our clients Toronto or Kingston offices. Remote option is available for well-qualified applicants.
*** Interested parties should apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org