Our team is growing. You will, too.
Regional Sales Manager
- Job Title
- Regional Sales Manager
- Job ID
- Other Location
AutoAlert is seeking an experienced Regional Sales Manager. The RSM is primarily responsible for generating and producing sales. The RSM generates revenue within an assigned territory by offering various product solutions to customers that will enhance their sales and marketing functions, thus increasing their revenue. Work closely with automotive dealers in a consultative sales process to bundle and use AutoAlert products. Once the optimum product or product package has been determined, the RSM will advise and educate customers on the best solution and negotiate pricing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote AutoAlert and its core products with the end goal of creating value for customers and collecting new revenue
- Maintain accurate CRM (Salesforce) system data
- Manage relationships for each prospect by fact finding, follow up, identifying customers' needs, presenting pricing options, overcoming objections.
- Interact with decision makers such as Sr. management and business owners, cultivating a lasting business relationship with these contacts
- Ensure that monthly, weekly, yearly sales goals are met or exceeded
- Focus on new business development, while maintaining customer relationships
- Provide accurate forecasting and develop weekly and monthly sales plans to manage the sales funnel.
- Phone and email communication utilized daily to achieve sales goals
- Ability to work within a team to work together inside of a region with an inside sales counterpart to achieve regional sales goals
- Spend at least 75% of working time in the field selling to prospective and existing clients
- Travel to and attend tradeshows and other Company events as required
Minimal Qualifications Education and/or Experience:
- 4+ years previous experience in the Automotive Field (Dealership, OEM, Vendor)
- 1+ year experience in Automotive Software/Automotive Vendor space selling directly to Dealers
- Experience with MS Office and Salesforce CRM required; Advanced experience with MS Office and Outlook preferred
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- High School Diploma or equivalency required Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline preferred.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Fitness Reimbursement Plan
Please note this job description is not designed to cover all duties and responsibilities of the employee to effectively do their job. Eligibility requirements apply to all benefit plans. AutoAlert reserves the right to alter all benefit offerings at will. AutoAlert is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.