Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job, School-Based, 2019-2020 Year, Full or Part-Time, Sanders, AZ
- Job Title
- Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job, School-Based, 2019-2020 Year, Full or Part-Time, Sanders, AZ
- Job ID
- Sanders, AZ 86512
- Other Location
We’re hiring a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the upcoming school year (2019-2020) for Full or Part-time job in Sanders, AZ.
As a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for Futures Education, you will be managing a speech pathology caseload to children in the Sanders area. You will perform assessments, write IEPs, provide supervision to a Speech Language Assistant and work directly in the schools, and have the additional support of the therapist-owned and operated management team at Futures Education. Housing can be provided.
The Speech Language Pathologist will have the opportunity to work each day, to help improve the lives of children.
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Education and Experience:
- Master’s in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Supervision of SLPA(s)
- Commitment to Excellence in Education
- Arizona SLP License
- ASHA Certificate
- Arizona Teacher Certification
- FP Card
- CCCs preferred
- Related fieldwork experience preferred
Futures Education is a unique organization that provides management and clinical staff to schools located in several locations throughout the United States. First and foremost, we are hands-on practitioners and educators, committed to best practices, research, and data-driven decision making that provides authenticity to our work and allows us to provide unparalleled service to our client partners. Futures Education is therapist owned and operated, and our mission is to build better lives.
Each day offers a chance for us to improve someone’s life. Do you want to help make a difference? Reach out today!
- Required Skills
• Master’s in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
• Supervision of SLPA's
• Commitment to Excellence in Education
• Arizona SLP License
• ASHA Certificate
• Arizona Teacher Certification
• FP Card
• CCCs preferred
• Related fieldwork experience preferred