- Job Title
- Building Engineer
- Job ID
- Charlotte, NC 28217
- Other Location
As the Building Engineer and reporting to the Chief Engineer, you will respond to tenant requests and the public as required, as well as effectively and efficiently operate and maintain all HVAC and MEP equipment. You will also serve as the Systems Operator in order to perform and supervise maintenance work.
- Order, stock and inventory parts and supplies.
- Perform chemical analysis tests, reporting any abnormalities and substandard results.
- Follow emergency procedures set forth.
- Perform other functions including grounds keeping, restock restrooms, clean restrooms, and clean common areas inside of building.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in commercial HVAC and commercial building operations.
- Experience operating large tonnage chiller plant.
- Ability to be on call occasionally as needed after hours, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs. or more, climb up and down stairs and ladders and access remote work areas and confined spaces (i.e., crawl spaces, roofs) and able to stand all day.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.