Our team is growing. You will, too.
Sales Project Manager
- Job Title
- Sales Project Manager
- Job ID
- Kansas City, MO
- Other Location
Job Summary and Responsibilities: Sales Project Manager
The primary responsibility of this position is to coordinate communication between regional sales teams, performance managers, and the Operations team. The SPM will ensure effective and efficient resolutions to customer issues, customer sales opportunities, and overall team performance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build consistent communication within assigned teams
- Develop and maintain relationships with key internal staff
- Maintain accurate records of assigned projects, tickets, and opportunities in Salesforce CRM
- Coordinate meetings with multiple team members
- Ensure timely project completion
- Other tasks as assigned
- Problem-Solving: Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, with a collaborative team approach. Demonstrate critical thinking skills and effective conflict resolution.
- Market Knowledge: Demonstrate knowledge of the automotive dealership market, including software competitors.
Minimal Qualifications Education and/or Experience:
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced, goal-oriented team environment.
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Dependent Care FSA
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Fitness Plan
Please note, this job description is not designed to cover all duties and responsibilities of the employee to effectively do their job. Eligibility requirements apply to all benefit plans. AutoAlert reserves the right to alter all benefit offerings at will. AutoAlert is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.