Client Recruiter (Part-time)
- Job Title
- Client Recruiter (Part-time)
- Saint Cloud, MN 56303
- Other Location
Are you looking for a part-time opportunity working from home about 20 hours a week? Are you a polished communicator, highly productive, with a natural ability to overcome obstacles to deliver results? Are you ready to take the next step in your recruiting/HR career?
This is a remote position where you can work from home. You must still be located around the St. Cloud, MN area.
Then we have an opportunity for you! Our client is a nationally recognized environmental engineering firm. As a Recruiter, you’re a serious multi-tasker who enjoys the thrill of engaging candidates and efficiently filling requisitions with quality individuals. You work hard and take pride in delivering great service. At the end of the workday, you are very satisfied knowing you're helping the company grow. Your Responsibilities as a Recruiter:
- Collaborate the Source2 recruitment team.
- Engage active candidates and source passive candidates from a variety of channels.
- Review resumes and conduct initial screenings of candidates.
- Manage the recruiting process to successful outcomes.
- Provide detailed, accurate interview notes along with hiring recommendations to client contacts.
- Communicate progress and coordinate changes with clients and candidates.
- Manage candidates and workload through Source2’s applicant tracking system (ATS).
Why You Will Love Working for Us (Our Benefits)
- Our Culture. We offer a unique and fun company culture. You will have the opportunity to work directly with senior leadership, and work independently – but with a good support system. We openly share goals and results, celebrate successes, and connect socially during our monthly company meeting.
- Competitive Pay. This is an hourly position paying $15-$20 per hour based on experience. You'll also be eligible to participate in a monthly (performance-based) bonus program.
- Our Benefits. Source2 pays 97% of a comprehensive medical plan for all full-time associates. We also offer a full suite of other benefits including dental, vision, life, and disability insurance as well as paid time off, paid holidays, and a 401(k) program.
What We Need from You (Job Requirements) We are looking for drive, aptitude, productivity, and willingness to learn.
- Strong interpersonal skills. You are confident interacting with executives, hiring managers, employees, job applicants, and the general public.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results. You work hard, smart, and consistently exceed expectations.
- You're a self-starter. People say you have grit and determination.
- Minimum of 2 years' professional HR or full-cycle recruiting experience.
- Professional writing skills (grammar, punctuation, and composition).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience utilizing CRM and/or ATS systems.
- Ability to effectively balance priorities and multi-task.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.