MAD Security Careers
Come join a team of some of the brightest and most innovative security experts around!
MAD Security offers a very competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, 401k matching, bonuses (we like to reward you for your hard work), training on next generation security tools, and flexible time off.
For Trusted Partners (1099):
We are also looking for partners that we can work with that can augment our skills and add depth to our team. We frequently receive requests for work that is a little out of our lane or that we can’t take on due to full bookings, and in those cases we like to work with trusted partners to create win/win scenarios.
MAD Security Career Postings:
Cybersecurity Solutions Architect
- Job Title
- Cybersecurity Solutions Architect
- Job ID
- Tysons Corner, VA
- Other Location
Cyber Security Solutions Architect - Location: DC, MD, VA – US Public Sector
Since March of 2006, this successful engineering group has demonstrated an ability to deliver first rate federal enterprise architecture solutions to all facets of government operations. SwishData maintains certified staff and facility (FCL) to enable its unique value proposition to be leveraged at levels of State, Local and Federal Government.
We are seeking a Cyber Security Solutions Architect for immediate hire. The successful candidate will act as visionary and strategist for Cyber Security solutions and services. These are founded on industry- leading vendor relationships with Symantec, McAfee, Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Splunk and others. This requires knowledge and skills that are both broad and deep. Experience with designing, deploying and operationalizing information security operations center (SOC) architectures is critical to this position. To be effective this position must have experience in all aspects of cyber security, and be comfortable advising C-level executives as well as working with hands-on engineers.
Successful candidates will need to be familiar with designing service offerings, assessing client operations, facilitating workshops, and public speaking. This currently is an individual contributor role, however provides the opportunity for growth into a practice area leadership position.
This is an amazing opportunity for a technologist who thrives on protecting the US Government, and US citizens, from bad actors. Location for this position is in the Washington DC metropolitan area (Northern Virginia, DC and Maryland). Travel expectation is 30%. The US Public Sector office is in Tysons Corner, Virginia.
Key focus area is: Cyber Security Lead the technical sale and services
- Work with Account Manager/Sales Team to develop customer relationship and solutions and assist in overall sales process
- Meet with Customers and Collect Customer Requirements
- Advise accounts and clients on enterprise security architecture and operational excellence
- Help create, consolidate and generate demand /awareness for solutions
- Create high-level solution designs/architecture and present to customers
- Create and deliver customer facing presentations and solution demos
- Lead customer architecture and operational conversations
- Create Bill of Materials (BOM) & configurations for full solution deployments to include the build and scoping of professional services
- Lead technical POCs
- Become the customer’s trusted advisor
- Assist with creation and optimization of cyber security service offerings
- 15 years IT experience; Domain competence in a least three disciplines of Security Operations, Security Policy, Cloud Security Services, Computer Network Defense or Application Security
- Full-stack knowledge is highly desired
- Understand and be conversant about company, its solutions, and product strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Working knowledge of continuous improvement and cultural development
- Must have a clear understanding of selling cycles, selling strategies and the skills and responsibilities of an AM and SE team
- Content creation and public speaking and presenting skills are critical for success
- Education typically requires BS/BA (EE/CS) or STEM equivalent, graduate degree preferred
- Certifications including CISSP, ITIL, CISM, CEH, OSCP, HCISPP
- Top Secret clearance required