Inside Sales Manager
- Job Title
- Inside Sales Manager
- Job ID
- Phoenix, AZ 85001
- Other Location
About Us: NexGoal is a corporate recruiting firm that places high quality, competitive and driven former athletes in careers with our corporate partners.
Position Our Client Is Hiring: Inside Sales Manager
Our Client's Location: Phoenix AZ
Our Client's Company Profile: A Fortune 250 company and leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America, our client serves nearly 25 million customers in residential, commercial, industrial and municipal markets through a network of collection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling facilities and waste-based energy production projects.
Why Work For Our Client: Do you want to work for a company with a great culture and topnotch leadership? If yes, this role might be for you! Our client's state-of-the-art systems and processes are established to help the sales team be successful and thrive!
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary and strong commission potential
- PTO and sick time
- Benefits package
- Company match on 401k
- Maintains and reinforces the corporate sales strategy and design with the Inside Sales Team.
- Establishes and maintains a high level of customer satisfaction on all sales transactions. Communicates and works with the Market Area Sales Manager to help resolve unique customer issues.
- Forecasts and recruits qualified candidates for available and/or upgraded Inside Sales Team positions.
- Develops and executes ongoing training that provides both formal training and informal coaching sessions to all Inside Sales Representatives. Encourages feedback and is available to answer questions, provide direction and/or offer assistance when needed. Updates all Inside Sales Representative reference material as appropriate.
- Work with company’s network planning team to research and develop new fulfillment center locations across the United States.
- Sets up and maintains accurate customer records for all customer interactions. This includes prospect data, contracts, orders and service machine documentation.
- Three years of business-to-business sales management plus three years in direct business-to-business sales, or two years of inside sales management experience (in addition to education requirement).
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Strong leadership ability and experience inspiring a team to follow your strategy.
- Fortune 500/200 company experience
Additional Requirements: Drug and background check, valid driver's license.