Medical Sales Representative
- Job Title
- Medical Sales Representative
- Job ID
- Stamford, CT 06831
- Other Location
About Us: NexGoal is a corporate recruiting firm that places high quality, competitive and driven former athletes and top-tier non-athlete candidates in careers with our corporate partners.
Position Our Client Is Hiring: Medical Sales Representative
Our Client’s Location: Stamford, CT
Our Client’s Company Profile: Our client thrives at the intersection of advanced science and technology. They have created and distributed a diagnostic test that healthcare professionals can use to test for infectious diseases to a greater degree of certainty than previous tests have offered.
Why Work For Our Client: If you’re a driven, detail-oriented and passionate about innovative technologies and strategies, this may be the opportunity for you!
Responsibilities include (but aren’t limited to):
- Schedule and arrange appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular “cold” calling.
- Conduct presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses in GP surgeries, hospital doctors and pharmacists in the retail sector.
- Organize conferences for doctors and other medical staff.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with medical and administrative support staff.
- Accommodate sales representatives to resolve issues with clients.
- Understand and train clients and sales staff on frequently utilized EMR systems.
- Acknowledge and comply to HIPPA compliance and regulations.
- Prepare distribution materials and reports.
- Run reports and metrics for an executive view.
- Track all communication through a CRM system.
- Review quality control of processes.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Two-three (2-3) years of medical sales experience, minimum.
- Diagnostic or Toxicology sales experience preferred.
- Ability to travel within 100% of the assigned territory.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills and ability.
- Ability to present yourself in a professional manner and as a representative of our company.
- Must have strong attention to detail and ability to follow-through with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to provide excellent and timely service.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen.