Our team is growing. You will, too.
Data Acquisition Specialist
- Job Title
- Data Acquisition Specialist
- Job ID
- Irvine, CA
- Other Location
AutoAlert is the first and only Customer Experience Platform for the automotive industry. Powered by our Industry-leading A.I. (automotive intelligence) to drive immediate results through Data Application, Incentive Management and Equity Solutions. CXM from AutoAlert uses complex algorithms to empower dealer partners to leverage data in specific consumer offerings at the right time, to drive opportunities, service to sales, campaigns and communicate it with immediacy.
Job Summary and Responsibilities:
The Data Acquisition Specialist will use a balance of technology and business skills, while working closely with IT colleagues to deliver outstanding implementations of technology, specifically in the areas of data retrieval, data analysis, product configuration, and application support. The Data Acquisition Specialist will work with IT analysts, vendors, business partners and client resources to implement complex software solutions in a dynamic and often fast-paced environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Establish and sustain strong on-going relationships with IT, clients and business partners.
- Provide clean and consistent communication to team members and management to set expectations, follow-up on assignments, and resolve implementation issues
- Analyze supplied data files and identify, resolve and communicate deficiencies with vendors, customers and management.
- Adhere to documented processes and policies and possess the ability and flexibility to adapt quickly to process changes
- Manage the process of loading data provided by third-party vendors and customers into our production database
- Regularly update internal project/case tracking system and vendor portals
- Help develop and implement new procedures to automate processes and increase efficiencies
- Effective time management, detail-oriented, and promote cooperative team environment
- Ability to work with both technical and non-technical users on complex problems
- Strong data analysis, data verification, and problem-solving abilities
- Project management and organizational skills in deadline-oriented environment
- General understanding of information systems and network infrastructure
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Excel
- General knowledge and experience with FTP and document file formats
Preferred Qualifications Education and/or Experience:
- Undergraduate Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Dealership experience and/or automotive finance background a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to tailor communication to audience to achieve desired results
- Customer service and technical support experience
- Business political maturity
- Life Insurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
Eligibility requirements apply to all plans. AutoAlert, Inc. reserves the right to alter all benefit offerings at will. To protect our Dealer-Client relationships, we will require written consent from a GM or higher to move to the interview process.
AutoAlert, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.