Entry-Level Medical Device Sales Representative
- Job Title
- Entry-Level Medical Device Sales Representative
- Job ID
- Trenton, NJ 08601
- Other Location
About Us: NexGoal is a corporate recruiting firm that places high quality, competitive and driven former athletes and top-tier non-athlete candidates in careers with our corporate partners.
Position Our Client Is Hiring: Entry-Level Medical Device Sales Representative
Our Client’s Location: South/Central New Jersey-area
Our Client’s Company Profile: Our client thrives at the intersection of advanced science and technology. They have created and distributed a diagnostic test that healthcare professionals can use to test for infectious diseases to a greater degree of certainty than previous tests have offered.
Why Work For Our Client: If you’re a driven, detail-oriented and passionate about innovative technologies and strategies, this may be the opportunity for you!
Responsibilities include (but aren’t limited to):
- Proactively communicate with clients and associated sales representatives to obtain information, i.e., pre/post-analytical errors, patient demographics, etc.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls ranging from levels of routine to complicated resolution.
- Coordinate with team members and various departments via email.
- Draft email and other written communication for clients and sales representatives.
- Accommodate sales representatives to resolve issues with clients.
- Understand and train clients and sales on frequently utilized EMR systems.
- Acknowledge HIPPA compliance and abide by its regulations.
- Prepare distribution materials and reports.
- Maintain service emails for various inquiries and tasks; following up with various departments to distribute information.
- Running reports and metrics for an executive view.
- Tracking all communication through a CRM system.
- Review and quality control of processes.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- At least one-year experience in Outside Sales is required.
- Must have a strong attention to detail and follow-through with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to provide excellent and timely service, with a friendly attitude.
- Must possess excellent communication, verbal and written skills.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook preferred.
- Strong ability to meet changes in processes.
- Capacity to work independently and as a team player.
- Able and willing to learn new tasks.