Our team is growing. You will, too.
- Job Title
- Data Specialist
- Job ID
- NORWELL, MA 02061
- Other Location
AutoAlert is the first and only Customer Experience Platform for the automotive industry.
Powered by our Industry-leading A.I. (automotive intelligence) to drive immediate results through Data Application, Incentive Management and Equity Solutions. CXM from AutoAlert uses complex algorithms to empower dealer partners to leverage data in specific consumer offerings at the right time, to drive opportunities, service to sales, campaigns and communicate it with immediacy.
The Data Specialist is responsible for managing the process for all data related to consumer marketing, internal database management and special data projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare, manipulate, and manage extensive databases
- Transferring data files to print vendor and uploading campaign files to company platform
- Troubleshoot and resolve data-related issues
- Protect operations by keeping database information operational, accurate and confidential
- Create sold reports to retrieve client ROI and match backs as needed
- Assist in researching new products to improve operations and efficiency
- QC live data files
- Communicate with Regional Marketing Managers and Rates Team when data is ready to be run in the campaign platform
- Append values to customer’s mail files and calculate any adjustments as needed
- Perform data counts from RO, credit & lease/loan vendor sites in order to compile a mail file for client monthly campaign
- Responsible for reviewing and uploading pURL data for applicable campaigns
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Coordinate with all production teams to ensure campaigns are deploying accurately and on-time
- Communicate with third party data vendors
- Displays outstanding customer service skills.
- Communicates effectively and efficiently on all levels internally and externally.
- Exemplifies a superior level of professionalism towards others.
- Works well under pressure and demonstrates capacity to meet and exceed deadlines.
- Exhibits excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Works proficiently as an individual and as part of a team.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts, overtime and occasional weekends
Preferred Qualifications Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel
- Solid communication skills
- Analytical skills, detail orientated, logical thinking
- Knowledge of word processing software, internet software, and order processing systems
- SalesForce knowledge is a plus
- Life Insurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
Eligibility requirements apply to all plans. AutoAlert, Inc. reserves the right to alter all benefit offerings at will. To protect our Dealer-Client relationships, we will require written consent from a GM or higher to move to the interview process.
AutoAlert, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.