BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Software Engineer - Sr.
- Job Title
- Software Engineer - Sr.
- Requirement ID
- St. Louis, MO 63118
- Other Location
The Senior Software Engineer will research, design, develop and/or modify enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
- Design, develop, code, test and debug highly complex new software products or makes significant enhancements to existing software.
- Develop and apply advanced methods, theories, and research techniques in the investigation and solution of complex and advanced software applications and problems.
- Resolve highly complex hardware/software compatibility and interface design considerations.
- Conduct investigations and tests of considerable complexity.
- Factor emerging technologies and product supportability into design and implementation.
- Provide input to staff involved in writing and updating technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, and training materials.
- Advise hardware engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems, such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements.
- Prepare reports on analyses, findings, and project progress, and presents results to management and/or customer personnel.
- Serve as a customer interface to resolve problems and ensure requirements are met on a timely basis.
- Provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced software developers, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Serve as a technical team or task leader.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participate in special projects as required.
- Required Skills
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
• 10-15 years of related software development experience.
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.
- Optional Skills
• Masters Degree preferred