Client Onsite Recruiter
- Job Title
- Client Onsite Recruiter
- Mission Viejo, CA 92653
- Other Location
Are you looking for growth opportunity in a high-energy environment? Are you a polished communicator, highly productive, with a natural ability to overcome obstacles to deliver results? Are you ready to take the next step in your recruiting/HR career? Then we have an opportunity for you! This is a full-time opportunity working on site at our client's office in Mission Viejo, CA. As an On-Site Recruiter, you’re a serious multi-tasker who enjoys the thrill of engaging candidates and efficiently filling requisitions with quality individuals. You work hard and take pride in delivering great service. At the end of the workday, you go home very satisfied knowing you're helping the company grow. Your Responsibilities as an On-Site Recruiter:
- Collaborate with hiring managers and the Source2 recruitment team.
- Engage active candidates and source passive candidates from a variety of channels.
- Review resumes and conduct phone interviews.
- Update and provide reporting.
- Participate in Job Fairs at local branches.
- Visit local branches.
- Manage the recruiting process to successful outcomes.
Why You Will Love Working for Us (Our Benefits)
- We offer a unique and fun company culture. You will have the opportunity to work directly with senior leadership, participate in employee-sponsored events, work independently – but with a good support system, and join monthly company meetings where we transparently share goals & results!
- We provide a full suite of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as paid time off, paid holidays, and a 401(k) program.
- You'll get to participate in a performance-based bonus and perks program.
What We Need from You (Job Requirements) We are looking for drive, aptitude, productivity, and willingness to learn.
- Strong interpersonal skills. You are confident interacting with executives, hiring managers, employees, job applicants, and the general public.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results. You work hard, smart, and consistently exceed expectations.
- You're a self-starter. People say you have grit and determination.
- Professional writing skills (grammar, punctuation, and composition).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to effectively balance priorities and multi-task.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.