Our team is growing. You will, too.
Select Account Management
- Job Title
- Select Account Management
- Job ID
- Kansas City, MO
- Other Location
AutoAlert is the automotive industry's leading data-mining and lead generation platform helping dealerships identify high-quality leads, increase the volume of retail trade-ins, and improve customer retention. Founded in 2002, AutoAlert has provided the automotive industry with innovative software, direct marketing, and training solutions currently implemented in over 3,500 dealerships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and improve relationships on behalf of the company with existing clients as assigned
- Identify and close new sales opportunities
- Build and maintain a sales opportunity pipeline
- Respond expeditiously to specific dealer concerns/requests by identifying and engaging the appropriate AA resource to provide a solution
- Enhance client knowledge and best practice usage of the AutoAlert platform
- Build relationships with executive level contacts at each assigned account
- Demonstrate consistent knowledge of the AutoAlert platform, be a subject matter expert
- Coach and guide toward the achievement of clients desired results
- Attend tradeshows, employee training initiatives, clients and other Company events throughout the year as required
- Problem Solving – Using independent judgment and discretion, identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics
- Must have excellent soft skills to interact with both internal and external customers
- Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition
- Communicates effectively and efficiently on all levels.
- Competently analyzes and writes business reports.
- Works well under pressure and demonstrates the capacity to meet and exceed deadlines.
- Strong ability to multi-task.
- This position receives guidance and direction but works with minimal supervision
Minimal Qualifications Education And/or Experience
- A minimum of 1 year of automotive experience is preferred.
- Position requires sufficient product knowledge and industry knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Sales Experience
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Dependent Care FSA
- Paid Time Off
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Fitness Plan