Our team is growing. You will, too.
Select Performance Management
- Job Title
- Select Performance Management
- Job ID
- Kansas City, MO
- Other Location
AutoAlert is the automotive industry's leading data-mining and lead generation platform helping dealerships identify high-quality leads, increase volume of retail trade-ins, and improve customer retention. Founded in 2002, AutoAlert has provided the automotive industry with innovative software, direct marketing and training solutions currently implemented in over 3,500 dealerships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for achieving personal goals and metrics which support the overall success of the organization.
- Maintain and improve relationships with assigned clients to ensure client satisfaction and retention, through phone calls, GoToMeeting calls, and emails
- Maintain timely communication with assigned accounts on a scheduled basis
- Enhance client knowledge and usage on the proper execution of the FordAlert software suite through use of remote/online group training sessions to include all levels of the client account/dealership.
- Drive adoption of academy usage for both individual client new hires as well as tenured client employees’ continuing education. Drive usage for release updates as well as job role specific training.
- Identify, nurture and create advocates for FordAlert.
- Build and nurture relationships across key stakeholders in the dealership including DP and GM.
- Ensure the voice of the customer is heard throughout FordAlert (Sales, R&D, Marketing, Operations, and Finance).
- Hold Dealerships accountable for utilization through reporting and metrics review.
- Ensure plans for FordAlert training are clearly communicated, are completed and expectations and needs of the client are met and exceeded.
- Maintain expert level comprehension of all products in the FordAlert software suite and when training, train according to FordAlert’s approved training methods and best practices.
- Report ROI and opportunities for FordAlert utilization with the DP and GM monthly.
- Complete and submit all paperwork and/or reports required by the Company in the fashion desired by the Company
- Follow appropriate documentation process utilizing SaleForce, including all dealer contacts, next scheduled contact, new users and key roles within the dealership.
- Regularly present ideas, initiatives and status reports for achieving established goals and objectives with your Manager.
- Expertly and professionally conduct inbound and outbound calls and emails with clients, address any issues, recognize training needs and resolve promptly and comprehensively.
- Upsell all available products when applicable.
- Continuously evaluate client health and strive to improve client class and usage to meet and exceed departmental goals and objectives.
- Assist with new deployment scheduling.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Problem Solving – Using independent judgement and discretion, identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics
- Must have excellent soft skills to interact with both internal and external customers
- Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition
- Communicates effectively and efficiently on all levels.
- Competently analyzes and writes business reports.
- Works well under pressure and demonstrates capacity to meet and exceed deadlines.
- Strong ability to multi-task.
- This position receives guidance and direction but works with minimal supervision
Minimal Qualifications Education And/or Experience
- A minimum of 3 years of high level automotive experience is preferred.
- Position requires sufficient product knowledge and industry knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Customer support experience.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Dependent Care FSA
- Paid Time Off
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Fitness Plan