BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
SharePoint Developer - Sr.
- Job Title
- SharePoint Developer - Sr.
- Requirement ID
- Washington, DC
- Other Location
The SharePoint Developer/Administrator candidate will be responsible for:
- Administration of Windows SharePoint , IIS, and SQL Servers.
- Participate in planning and execution of tasks related to the evaluation of new SharePoint based initiatives (Upgraded Versions, Third-Party Solutions, and Integration with additional Enterprise Systems)
- Develop, configure and maintain document libraries, enterprise lists and site collections.
- Perform typical system administrative activities such as site creation, user training, backup, restore and issue resolution
- Perform Technical support of InfoPath forms, including communicating the location of form libraries, their purpose and workflows
- Maintain and administer Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server, including daily monitoring, troubleshooting and performance analysis; as well as perform as the SharePoint Subject Matter Expert (SME).
- Provide technical guidance to the team in the technologies related to the development and support of an Enterprise SharePoint environment (understanding relationship with active directory, GPO, SQL Server, IIS, etc.)
- Required Skills
• Bachelors degree in a relevant field with 3 - 5 years of prior relevant experience
• Minimum 3 years Microsoft SharePoint 2010 development and administration experience
• Strong understanding of Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Architecture and best practices
• Windows 2008 Server administration experience
• Experience with SQL Server
• Experience in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Agile Development practices
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.