BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Web Applications Developer
- Job Title
- Web Applications Developer
- Requirement ID
- Dahlgren, VA 22448
- Other Location
The Web Application Developer will design, develop, test, and deploy web-based applications in a .Net IIS environment in supporting ongoing development and operations on an established contract. The candidate will work both individually and in a team environment to develop database-driven web application solutions based on provided requirements.
- Solutions will be developed utilizing C#/VB.Net interfacing with an Oracle backend utilizing SQL.
- Ability to work in a team environment or independently with minimal guidance.
- Participate as a team member and coordinate activities with other teams.
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities and schedules based on customer needs.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Ability to work and interact with various levels of contractor and government personnel.
- Provide individualized user support as necessary.
- Required Skills
• Eight (8) years’ experience in .Net web application development, Oracle SQL, and associated knowledge and experience with Microsoft Visual Studio, TOAD, and IIS; Bachelor’s Degree highly desired.
• Intermediate or better personal computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office software, intermediate to advanced abilities with SQL and experience working with RDMS (Oracle preferred) and data warehouses.
• Requires advanced knowledge of web activities, techniques, tools, Oracle SQL, HTML, JAVA and GUI design.
• Should have the ability to work independently with minimal guidance and be able to adjust to continuously changing priorities and schedules based on customer needs.
• Strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, and verbal and written communications skills are important.
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.
- Optional Skills
• Experience working with RDMS (Oracle preferred), experience with data warehouses is a plus.
• Oracle SQL, and associated knowledge and experience with Microsoft Visual Studio, TOAD, and IIS are a plus.