BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
UX Product Designer
- Job Title
- UX Product Designer
- Requirement ID
- Springfield, VA
- Other Location
The UX Product Designer candidate must be open-minded to innovative approaches, empathetic to users’ needs, creative, and self-critical; shall be collaborative and communicative amongst other product managers and developers. Team member will recommend product decisions through user research, customer development, and iterative feedback loops.
- Required Skills
• 4 years’ experience in research, visual design, graphic design, consulting, and/or development.
• Possess at least one of the following certifications:
o CUA/CXA Certification
o UX Certification or UX Master Certification
o Certificate in User Experience and Customer-Center Design
o User Experience Certificate
o User Experience (UX) Design Certificate
• User Experience Design Certificate Program
• 4-years’ experience working independently with clients or stakeholders conducting interviews, observations and surveys to successfully create a user-story.
• Experience working independently with clients or stakeholders conducting interviews, observations and surveys in support of user-story development.
• Experience in research, visual design, graphic design, consulting, and/or development.
• Experience working on a small product team that collaborated/worked directly with engineers.
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.
- Optional Skills
• AS or higher in Human Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, Graphic Design or similar.
• 4-years’ experience with agile and lean philosophies.
• Multiple examples of leading a product from discovery and framing through iterative development and delivery.
• Multiple examples of designing full-service applications with a modern front-end technologies (e.g. HAML/SASS, grid systems, responsive design).