National Sales Manager - CI
- Job Title
- National Sales Manager - CI
- Job ID
- UPPER SADDLE RIVER, NJ 07458-2311
- Other Location
Our client has been passionately committed to developing electronic products that deliver uncommon performance, quality and value. They continue to create award-winning products that are lauded by industry-leading publications. The company's philosophy is to deliver products that are superbly designed and built to a consistently outstanding standard of excellence. The results can be seen in the obvious quality of any of their manufactured products.
National Sales Manager CI
Success in the role is going to take someone that is extremely sharp and knows the digital integration and home electronics market. If this sounds like you, then you’ll find that we are an ideal place to nurture your sales skills and build a rewarding, long lasting career.
- Develop and implement effective sales and customer strategies for CI channel
- Proactively engage in account mapping and strategy to identify key growth targets for further account development
- Regularly travel throughout the US territory for the purposes of account visits, trade shows, trainings etc.
- Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve sales budget targets
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in designated channel segment
- Serve as account manager key customers and buying groups
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecast (PSI)
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities within designated business unit
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with our customers’ needs
- Continuously work to optimize all processes in the CI business unit
- Proactively identify problematic areas, competitive product development insights and provide reporting of important issues to Executives on a monthly basis
- Negotiate and close agreement with large customers
- Must have a minimum of 8 years experience in the digital and home electronics market
- Degree in a related major or previous sales experience in related industry is preferred, not required
- Highly technical with current technology and methods of video transport, including video over IP, AI integration and control system programming
- Resilient, a drive to succeed and a competitive nature
- A background in sales/customer service in the audio visual arena, an entrepreneurial spirit and great work ethic are even more important
- Sense of urgency; the ability to adjust quickly and make sound decisions
- Self-starter who is able to successfully work both independently and as part of a team
- Position based out of US involves travel across US region
- Excellent communicator capable of building relationships and communicating effectively with every level in the organization through outstanding verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft suite of tools
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.