Our team is growing. You will, too.
- Job Title
- Implementation Specialist
- Job ID
- Irvine, CA
- Other Location
AutoAlert is the first and only Customer Experience Platform for the automotive industry.
Powered by our Industry-leading A.I. (Automotive Intelligence) to drive immediate results through Data Application, Incentive Management and Equity Solutions. CXM from AutoAlert uses complex algorithms to empower dealer partners to leverage data in specific consumer offerings at the right time, to drive opportunities, service to sales, campaigns and communicate it with immediacy.
Responsible for the first phase of the customer purchased software product installation, on-time completion, and internal/external customer communications throughout their assigned project timeline.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Implementation Specialist will manage multiple projects through the project timelines while documenting account activity in SUGAR CRM
- Performs data entry to assist in system configurations
- Communicates to client to prepare expectations for deployment success
- Completes Quality Testing on client’s site to ensure strong opportunity base
- Develops and maintains strong technical expertise in AutoAlert products and those devices and platforms upon which the products function
- Works in team environment and cross functionally with other teams
- Provides updates as needed to ensure overall project timely completion
- Identifies target deployment date through dialog with Field Training and client
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed
- Actively seeks information to improve implementation process
- Proficient Verbal and Written Skills
- Strong Phone Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Managing Processes, Organization
- Analyzing Information
- Attention to Detail
- Professionalism and Problem Solving
Preferred Qualifications Education and/or Experience:
- 3+ years of professional experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparable experience
- Technical background preferred
- Demonstrated client service aptitude.
- Automotive experience a plus
- Life Insurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
Eligibility requirements apply to all plans. AutoAlert, Inc. reserves the right to alter all benefit offerings at will. To protect our Dealer-Client relationships, we will require written consent from a GM or higher to move to the interview process.
AutoAlert, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.