MAD Security Careers
Come join a team of some of the brightest and most innovative security experts around!
MAD Security offers a very competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, 401k matching, bonuses (we like to reward you for your hard work), training on next generation security tools, and flexible time off.
For Trusted Partners (1099):
We are also looking for partners that we can work with that can augment our skills and add depth to our team. We frequently receive requests for work that is a little out of our lane or that we can’t take on due to full bookings, and in those cases we like to work with trusted partners to create win/win scenarios.
MAD Security Career Postings:
Cybersecurity Managed Security Service Analyst
- Job Title
- Cybersecurity Managed Security Service Analyst
- Job ID
- Huntsville, AL 35806
- Other Location
Managed Security Services Analyst
Are you a college student graduating with a degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, or Information Systems Management?
Are you an IT professional or Military Veteran looking to move into the exciting career of Cyber Security?
Come and join us at MAD Security!
We are seeking a talented and highly-motivated Managed Security Services Analyst in our Security Operations Center in Huntsville, AL. You will be a part of a growing and exciting team working with our customers to detect and respond to with cyber attacks in their enterprise environments. You will develop new cyber security skills while monitoring, reporting, and analyzing security events. Your work will be highly detail-oriented that involves performing security threat analysis of various malware and web attacks, scheduling vulnerability scans, and working with customers to remediate security related issues based on operational needs. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to gain skills in security engineering and incident response.
- Deliver and maintain managed security services to customers within established agreements.
- Troubleshoot security devices and maintain them with relevant patches and secure configurations.
- Perform accurate and precise real-time analysis and correlation of logs/alerts from customer devices with a focus on the determination of whether said events constitute security incidents
- Analyze and assess security incidents and escalate to client resources or appropriate internal teams for additional assistance.
- Manage customer situations in a professional manner with emphasis on customer satisfaction.
- Follow documented processes and methodologies to deliver managed services.
- Improve upon methodologies and processes to further expand MAD’s ability to deliver high quality services to customers and partners.
- Complete applicable training and certification on core technologies within the MAD managed service offerings.
- Bachelor's Degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, or Information Systems Management; OR
- 3 years of experience in the information technology field or military; OR
- Combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Have a passion to learn and thrive in a dynamic and constantly changing environment.
- Excellent analytical thinking, time management and coordination skills and excellent command in English (both written and verbal).
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test.
- Ability to work some weekends and different shifts.
- Knowledge of and experience with cyber attacks and detection techniques.
- Experience using security monitoring tools.
- Experience working with Internal and client Ticketing and Knowledge Base Systems for Incident and Problem tracking as well as procedures. (i.e. Jira, Confluence, etc.).
- Knowledge of and ability to administer Windows and Linux Server environments.
- IT or Security Certification(s).
- Experience using scripting languages, such as PHP, Python, Bash, PowerShell, SQL, or Regex