Our team is growing. You will, too.
Marketing Analytics Specialist (Pardot/Salesforce/Google)
- Job Title
- Marketing Analytics Specialist (Pardot/Salesforce/Google)
- Job ID
- kansas city, MO 64105
- Other Location
The Marketing Analytics Coordinator role is designed to provide support and analytics for the Marketing Department. The successful candidate will MUST HAVE expert level experience in PARDOT and it’s integration in Salesforce for the tracking and measurement of all marketing efforts through media placement and campaigns. Please DO NOT apply if you have no experience in these platforms. Job will require generation of Data Analytics Reports and ROI tracking for all Marketing Campaigns through Pardot forms and Salesforce integration. Google analytics and other web based traffic measurement tools will be helpful and integral in this position as well.
This individual will report to the Director of Marketing and provide response rates and analytics from Marketing Department Campaigns and initiatives through media campaigns.
Duties will include:
- Serve as an Admin on the Pardot Platform, utilizing the B2B Marketing Analytics platform.
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Provide Campaign ROI data and success rate information for all campaign activity.
- Strong background in Pardot (REQUIRED)
- Knowledge of marketing principles.
- Salesforce.com experience with an understanding of Leads, Campaigns, Opportunities, and Reporting.
- Strong understanding of marketing mix including email marketing, direct mail, social media and online marketing